“I don’t- what- how ?”
This is a blog cataloguing my fanwork and to allow me to catalogue work by other authors and artists I enjoy. If you have been here before and are wondering why this blog has changed or what has changed about it, please see This post here for vague explanations and my new blogging policies. That said, enjoy what's here and try not to take a leak on the carpet.
Around here you'll find a variety of Portal, TF2, Metalocalypse and some Kingdom Hearts related material most prolifically. If you happen to like Doctor Who, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic or The Venture Bros. expect me to be lurking shadily around your blog.
I'm probably a dodgy fourty year old unwashed fanboy...or maybe I'm a 27 year old PhD Student living in Scotland. Maybe I'm The Doctor. You never can tell.
oh yes this.
Anonymous asked: What would you do if you won on the Lottery episode of Sliders?
First of all can I say thanks…Considering my Grandfather’s situation distractions are completely ….good. And on that note if anyone else wants to RP or send me random questions please.
But if I did get a magic universal credit card in exchange for me being the victim of population control…well…okay….
Open call to everyone who wants to come via my unlimited credit…
not sure where we are going. I know it sounds funny but I like Glasgow a lot…and I like Oslo a lot and I like Mississauga a lot. Places I’ve lived. I guess…since my grandparents don’t have their home anymore…I guess I’d ask the people who bought it from them if I could rent it from them for a week and fly everyone who wanted to come (And seeing as unlimited credit card…no one would have to buy their own ticket) to 20 Todd Court in Woodbridge Ontario leaving the nice people who bought it with well…a huuuuuge cleaning bill to put their house back in order later. I think sleepovers are cool and just ‘cause you’re not 10 doesn’t mean you can’t so everyone brings their PJ’s. Food would be majority vote every night except wednesday where I pick (And I’d be sure there was a gluten free, vegan and/or vegetarian option fyi.). Also I’d I’d buy a lot of fuzzy critters but ONLY if I could give them to guests knowing they’d be properly taken care of.
And I’d go to like…The Brick or IKEA and buy as many blankets as I could and make a huge nest. Cuddling welcome.
…um…and I would go horseback riding for a day and since everyone could come with potentially….THEY COULD.
Also a giant paintball tournament.
and I’d buy a turquoise and an orange laser scope and auction them off on the last day.
Oh. And I’d pay Matt Smith as much as a hug from him costs. With extra hug.
Oh forgot one thing. Shia LaBoeuf…I want to make a live action music video to Actual Cannibal Shia LaBoeuf and also I want to do Ferris Buller’s day off and also I want to play Janet in Rocky Horror next to Anthony Stewart Head. Also I want Anthony Stewart Head to play Darren somehow in the movie vers. of my novel series.
Anonymous asked: Top 5 facts about yourself no one knows.
NO ONE KNOWS? This was easier when I started Tumblr.
1. Once I in order to avoid missing a class when I was in 4th year undergrad (and you NEVER miss classes if you want letters of reccomendation) I went to the Unisex/handicapped washroom, curled up on the floor and slept between classes. Because the floor was cold and it was around the corner for the class I couldn’t miss.
As it turns out I apologized to the prof for being a bit of a zombie and she said I could have stayed home a day. But well….floor of the washroom. Good fever killing sleep.
2. I once made my flatmate drink a pint of rum on a dare. Yes pint…but at least it was quality rum. It was kinda funny.
3. I still take chewable vitamins.
4. I am VERY easily peer-pressured.
5. One night in 2011, I couldn’t fall asleep so I pulled a Brock Sampson. Yes…I did that…12 times in a row…to see if I could. Course it’s easier for women.But yeah.
But I will. D’s Universe…a few new characters.
Anonymous asked: top five reasons why I killed someone out of anger
1. They ate the red smarties FIRST for shit’s sake.
2. You had to hunt down the people who made the season finale of the best TV show ever because it SUCKED
3. All the cool kids were doing it
4. It has been your dream all these years to tell someone to “Run. Just run.” Unfortunately, you caught them.
5. You’re a mean drunk. A REALLY mean drunk.
raposablowjob asked: top 5 books
1. Hexwood by Dianne Wynne Jones
2. Geek Love by Katherine Dunn
3. Danny the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl
4. The Last Unicorn - Peter Beagle
5. The Double Hook - Sheila Watson
Anonymous asked: Top 5 reasons why I'm lost and alone in the woods.
1. Actual Cannibal Shia LaBeouf is after you.
2. Compass dude. Invest in one.
3. Someone told you that staring at the North Star was as vision impairing as staring directly at the sun
4. You’re in a RL game of Don’t Starve. Yeah you’re fucked.
5. You aren’t actually alone. *insert maniacal laughter here*